If you hang around this blog long enough, one might surmise I tend to use expressions (a lot):
- Busier than a one armed paper hanger with an itch
- Nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs
- Dumber than a bag of hammers
- Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield
- Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the fire hydrant
- If you ain't the lead dog on the sled team, the view never changes
Oceanfront property in Carpinteria
One paw for dog, one giant leap for canine...
Seal colony in Carpinteria
Even though I had a good trip, these audits can make for long days. When we finished up Thursday evening with the last company, I was able to make time to wander over to the local brewery (Island Brewing) to sample some local suds. After all of the road trips I've done over the past few years, I have made it my mission to taste some of the local flavor.
Anyway, while savoring a nice, dark stout, I sent this picture to my wife.
Stick a fork in me. I'm done.
Now, perhaps I have used this expression with her a wee bit too much. Her reply: I just may oblige you.
Bless her heart...