20 March 2009

Nice lookin rear end...

Ever pulled up behind a car that you instantly recognized? I was driving in this morning on a beautiful, clear day when I pulled up to an stop light behind a 1969 Boss 302. I recognized her from 300 yards away.



With all of the generic cars around today, I really miss the cars of our youth. In my younger days, there were cars who had distinctive style and flare. While I love a lot of the older cars, I tend to favor the older Mustangs and Corvettes. Whenever I spot one on the road, I'll succumb to one of the deadly sins (lust)...

MArooned likes to post Friday fun threads with cars of different eras/styles. I always wondered if he would do one on rear ends.

I am the proud owner of a 1968 Mustang Convertible. She just is not in showroom condition (yet)...

1 comment:

terri said...

Any Mustang earns a second glance from me, but the older ones sure are cool!