17 March 2009

And the winner is...

Boy, this was harder that I thought.

I was trying to come up with my own little contest to generate some interest/reply but I musta made the quotes a wee bit too hard. My biggest fear was to hold a contest where there was no winner (or participants). But we have a winner, folks! The winning entry got two of the ten quotes dead on. Either I made these way too hard or I seriously need to get a life.

The winner is someone who needs no introduction. They stand head and shoulders above their fellow bloggers, whose constant missive's provide humor and insight to the masses. Someone who could blog about nothing for 500 works and make it a compelling read. Someone who has a razor sharp wit and is never for a lack of words.


Ladies and gentlemen. The envelope, please.

---

---

---

---

---

And the winner of the first Two Cents triva Contest is:

??????

---


Kudos! Congratulations! I will be shipping up the mystery gift to you shortly.

I am getting ready to hit the road again for another supplier audit in Reno and will try to post up the answers this weekend before I leave...

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Congrats to Terri!

Do we get to see the answers at some point?

terri said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Such high praise! I am honored! And I am also dying to know the answers to the rest of them.

agg79 said...

RC & terri -

I'll try to post them up this weekend.