04 May 2009

Feeling like hammered dog poo

How's that for a catchy title?


Was having a good weekend but got sicker than a dog last night. Heartburn, nausea, upset stomach. These nasty fellas joined up to keep me awake all night. Finally, around 0400 I wound up calling ralph and imediately felt better. Called in sick (or send it an e-mail) and went back to bed. Feeling somewhat better now, but tired and headachey. May try to go in to the office after lunch, but it depends on how much rest I get. We had some steaks & potatoes last night that didn't sit well with me. Lately, it has gotten where I don't eat a lot of steak because of this reaction, just not this severe. If I eat beef too late in the day it seems to settle in my stomach like lead and I don't sleep well. Will stick to the chicken next time...


And, no, it is not the swine flu.



Blarg....

3 comments:

terri said...

You shouldn't go to work after a night like you had. Stay home and rest up. Terri's orders. :-)

agg79 said...

Thanks but I tend to be a bit hard headed (just ask the wife). Went into the office anyway just to make an appearance. Was able to bang out a few reports before I pulled the rip cord at 5. Feeling better now.

meleah rebeccah said...

Yikes. I hope you feel better by now!