03 February 2008

Super Sunday random musings

Howdy folks. Trying to keep up with this little dialog is an interesting challenge. I tip my hat to those long time bloggers (territerri, justdotchristina) who keep up with it each day with a certain flair and humor. I am still a rookie in this area but trying to learn from the best.

I've been playing with the format somewhat to make it more readable/user friendly (trying to make it appear more intelligent?). Not happy with the big size picture and trying to shrink that down a bit lest ya'll think I am some kind of real photographer.

Progress goes well on my recovery. I don't want to dwell on it, but the pain gets more tolerable. If I could only lose the catheter, life would be sweet. I beginning to see the potential for medival torture here. Should be able to ditch this attachment next week, although I am not looking forward to its removal (not without lots of Vicodin or Scotch). Is anyone has advice to deal with this "annoyance", I'd welcome the input.

Enough about me. Today is Superbowl Sunday with the Patriots & Giants to square off for the title. Best wishes for both teams. I am not really a big fan of either team, but will admit I am leaning towards the Patriots. Got my name in the office pool although my numbers aren't that good. Will probably kick back and watch the game this evening (more to see the commercials) with some snacks but will tend to stay away from the liquor for the duration (due to my recovery).

Addendum: Oh well. No money made this year. Hell of a game. At least it wasn't a blow out.




2 comments:

Terri said...

Hi Jerry! Thanks for the nod! I'm sorry to hear you had to go through the surgery, but it sounds like you have the right attitude and I hope you're feeling back to normal soon.

agg79 said...

Terri - Congratulations! You're probably the first one to read & comment on my little blog. Was beginning to think I was talking to myelf.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am trying to stay on the positive side of this deal and keep my spirits/sense of humor up. The good news is that I am on the downhill side of recovery and should be back on the street by next weekend.

Stay warm up north!