04 February 2008

Monday blues

Ok, so I didn't make any money on that game. Nothing new for me. Thought it was at least a decent game and not a blow out. IMHO, commercials were kinda lame this year. Kudos to the Giants, although I feel we'll be hearing more about Plaxico and the Manning boys for weeks to come.

Week three of my recovery and I'm looking forward to getting rid of my attachment tomorrow. Don't know how many of ya'll have ever had the distinct pleasure of sporting a catheter, but it ain't my idea of fun. Still, it beats the alternative and it is only temporary. All of this time off gives me time to catch up on my reading and DVDs and cruise the net, although it has gotten a bit boring. Actually looking forward to going back to work next week. I feel completely out of the loop in some areas and it will take me weeks to catch up. The only saving grace is that I have been able to retain access to my work e-mail account to keep up with the latest changes/status. Even though I am officially on "LOA" for the duration and not supposed to be doing work, I like to stay in contact to get the latest dirt/information. IMO, nothing worse that coming back in to a mountain of e-mails/correspondance.

Semper Paratus!





3 comments:

Terri said...

I can imagine you're getting bored. Sometimes I'd love to be able to read blogs, write on mine and surf the net for an endless amount of time, but the truth is, it does get old after a while.

I feel for you having to catch up at work. That's not going to be fun, but your health is more important, right?

agg79 said...

True. Everyone tells me not to rush to get back to work, but sitting on my backside this long is wearing thin on my nerves. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be more mobile.

The upside is that I am finally paying more attention to my site and reading more blogs than I have had time in the past.

Hope you're feeling better.

Unknown said...

Hiya! Found you through Mrs. T's website. (Terri) Great stuff man, keep up the great work brother!