29 November 2008

It's Alive!

Did I ever mention that I hate shopping? I think I'd rather try to give a cat a bath than brave the crowds on Black Friday but that's just what I did yesterday. Normally, I stay away from the stores during this time, but necessity forced me to venture out in search of a new PC. I really hate changing systems. I typically wind up losing a lot of my favorite bookmarks and e-mail address accounts. The only good think is that I bought an external hard drive in October and was able to back up most of my important pictures/data/music. I was able to score a new system from Fry's Electronics (gianormous electronic store) for a pretty decent amount of coin. Have been setting up new system since 0500 this morning and have about half of my favorites clocked. More bells & whistles in a smaller, faster box.
Now all I have to do is figure out to set up my e-mail accounts.

1 comment:

terri said...

Tedious work, but worth it in the long run. Good luck!