11 November 2008

Happy Veteran's Day

To all of the men & women who have served or are still serving, you have my undying gratitude. From my perspective as a tanker, I truly appreciate the sacrifices that these great men & women have made to protect my ass, our country and our way of life. Countless days/nights/weeks/months/years away from family & friends, serving in distant lands, working in extreme conditions, placing your life in harms way to protect or defend a country. No mere words that I can put forth will ever express my appreciation for what these soldiers have done. It was my privilege to have served alongside some of the finest men & women in the world and I salute their sacrifices.

Please remember them in your thoughts & prayers.


Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)

1 comment:

terri said...

Thank YOU for serving our country!