25 October 2012

Blinking lights

Once again, I am trying to blog from a tiny iPhone screen because my cable service is not cooperating.  Ever since Sunday evening, all I have is a blinking light on the router which usually translates into no Internet.  Sorry for no more pictures or reports from the road trip to Mana last week.  Trying to keep up with everyone's blogs from the iPhone's a real beyotch.  Hope to be back up soon but he EARLIEST I can get a technician out to the house is Sunday....


5 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Hang in there!

meleah rebeccah said...

OH NO!!!

Abby said...

OH the frustration! I'd probably break down and use the slow computers at the library... since I only have a Dumbphone.

ShadowRun300 said...

Sunday!?! I would be so upset! We were without internet for almost 2 hours the other night and I didn't know what to do with myself! Sad, I know....
Can't wait til you're up and runnin' again! We miss you!

terri said...

Dang interwebs! Hope you're back online soon!