03 March 2011

Booked up

Follow up from a previous posting on books. 

There was one other book I finished up a few months back that I found interesting.  Something different from my traditional, cookie cutter, Barnes & Noble mystery fodder.  One of the events of our rescue group from last year was a meet & greet with an author who has written a story that involves (can you guess?)...Golden Retrievers.  A great story about a woman in north Texas who worked search and rescue and how she trained a Golden Retriever puppy to become a search dog.  Not my normal read, but I thoroughly enjoyed the story. 

   I got the opportunity to meet the author, Susannah Charleson, and her dog, Puzzle.

2 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Sounds like a great book!

I will look out for it - assuming it is in the shops over here!

terri said...

Gonna see if that one's available as a Nook book!