02 February 2009

I win! I win!

Whoo-hoo!
It's not often I come out on the winning end of any contest, so was surprised when I won the contest over on Rock Chef's blog. Watching all of those movies over the years has finally paid off! I like that meme. I will have to try it out as well.

The arm is still hurting. I've been doing therapy for two weeks and it is like a mild form of medival torture. I feel that some of those therapists are a wee bit sadistic.

Hope everyone is staying dry & warm.

5 comments:

terri said...

I saw that you won. Congrats! I think I knew 4 of them. I'm waiting for RC to post all the answers. (I guess I could google them now!)

Hope your arm is better soon.

meleah rebeccah said...

Oh Congrats to you!

Abby said...

Congratulations! I looked at that meme - seemed heavily weighted toward the man movies, but I could be wrong.

agg79 said...

Yea, I'll admit the contest was a wee bit "guy-oriented". The sad thing is that I have seen most of those movies and could quote many lines from them. Nice to have some skills to fall back upon.

Rock Chef said...

Yes, it was a bit guy oriented - should have had a line from Beaches or Brigit Jones, or something! Ah well.

As for the physio, dentists are expected to be nice these days so the sadists have to go somewhere!