12 January 2013

No turning back now

Got my packet.  Got my bling.  A few hours from now I will be huddled downtown on Crawford with all of my running buddies awaiting the starting gun. 

Expo was excellent.  Lots of stuff to see/buy.  I broke down and got a new pair of ASICs for next year (the price was too good to pass up).  Picked up some new waterproof socks (planning ahead) and some new ear buds.  



And, of course, lots of cool shirts/slogons... 





 



Geared up

Begin with the end in mind
Planning an early wake up call in the morning to head downtown.  Weather is still warm but the storms are supposed to roll in later tonight.  


What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  

3 comments:

ShadowRun300 said...

Just seeing all these pictures makes me feel nervous and excited about running the 1/2. I can't believe yours is tomorrow. Still sending good weather vibes your way. At least you won't get the sleet and ice that's heading our way. I was gonna run "with you" tomorrow, but my weather may keep me from it. Either way, I'll be thinking of you and rootin' you on!
Go get 'em!

terri said...

So many great shirts and memorabilia! Nice that you got a deal on new shoes.

Since the weather man is wrong most of the time, I'm hoping your weather is better than anticipated. Either way, I'll be cheering you on and anxiously awaiting your results and perspective on the race when it's all said and done.

Abby said...

I always love the shirt slogans! Waterproof socks??

Just know that most people don't even register! I'm with you in spirit, Agg! Looking forward to your post-race press conference.