16 October 2009

Friday Follies

Another week in the bag.

Two weeks down on the new system and everyone is starting to get comfortable with the changes (translation: less whining/complaints). Perhaps they are now comfortable with the new system and are begining to grasp the improvements that will make life easier/better. It's that or they just got tired of complaining to me (or I've stopped listening to them). We've actually been making progress every day. Would have liked to go live with a perfect system, but we didn't have an army of programmers to fix everything and we wanted to implement this before we all retired. So we chose to cast off with a few holes/leaks and a couple of rolls of duct tape. Life's more fun when you have challenges ahead of you.



Oh, yea. Forgot to post this up on my way out of town on last Friday.


You can blame terri for this picture.



And, no that is not mold on my tongue
(was enjoying a blue lolipop from the vet)

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Thank god that isn't tongue fungus!

Does duck tape work on software? I must pass this on to some people I know!

terri said...

Glad to hear everyone is getting comfy with the new system. Change is always hard, but not impossible.

Thanks for posting the picture. I'm still laughing at the blue tongue... and especially at the idea of you sucking on a blue lollipop from the vet. I sure hope it really was a human treat and not a doggie treat! :-)

agg79 said...

RC - Duct tape is the solution to everything. If you can't fix it with duct tape, it cannot be fixed.

terri- Now that you mention it, it did taste a little like kibble and I have an urge to chase a cat...