09 October 2009

Back to the stone age

Off to my 30 year college reunion.

Get to see a bunch of old farts reminisce about the good old days back in the 70's. Back when there was:

  • Only one Star Wars movie
  • The first gas crisis
  • Smokey & The Bandit
  • CB Radios
  • Disco
  • Billy Beer
  • Sony Walkmans
  • Three Mile Island
  • Pink Floyd - "The Wall"
  • Gloria Gainer - "I Will Survive"
  • The Eagles - "Hotel California"
  • First Cell Phones
  • Happy Days
  • Charlies Angels
  • MASH
  • Space Invaders
  • Transalaskan Pipe Line opens
  • The King Dies
  • Roots

All of a sudden, I feel old.

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Ah, those were the days!

The fall of Saigon.

Nixon.

Ziggy Stardust.

terri said...

M*A*S*H was the best thing ever to come of the seventies. Man, I loved that show. Still do.

Have fun at your reunion!

Abby said...

I know every reference on that list. Good ol' 70's. have fun!

meleah rebeccah said...

Disco will never die! And I don't think you are OLD! And I will have you know that M*A*S*H is STILL one of my favorite TV shows of all time!