- Don't scrimp on toilet paper.
- Never go cheap on dog poop bags.
- You will pay for cheap Tequila later
- Never pee on an electric fence.
- Look for a proctologist with small hands.
- Jalapenos burn twice.
- A freshly bathed dog will find and roll in something dead in the yard
- The amount of the vehicles involved in a freeway traffic jam is directly proportional to how late you are.
- If you find a pair of shoes that fit, are comfortable, are stylish,and are on sale, buy 5 pairs.
- The day after the warranty expires is the day it will break.
- Today is the yesterday you will look back upon fondly tomorrow.
- Duct Tape fixes everything.
06 June 2012
Life's Little Lessons
While dealing with the daily chores/meetings/projects (walking the dogs), I was pondering life's little blessings. After 55 years wandering this globe, you tend to accumulate bits of information, some of which might actually be useful. This is something they don't teach you in school and I have picked up along the trail and I'd thought pass this along to you guys for free. Some need no explanation.