23 June 2010

Old photos

My brother (the one who lives out on the west coast) hit me up Friday night for old pictures.  He is trying to put together a collage of pictures (with music) for my parents' upcoming 65th anniversary.  He's the creative one of the tribe and he's done this before for their 60th (or was it the 55th?).  He and his wife are driving out to meet my parents after their rally in Yellowstone NP.  I spend part of Sunday morning combing through old photo albums and scanning in pictures.  We have a ton of pictures from college and pre & post kid but they are not digital, so I am on a mission to capture some of the past digitally. 

Brings back lots of memories.  Were we really that skinny?  What the hell was I thinking wearing that?  Where did my hair go?  Damn, I was good looking.  What ever happened to that tube top I gave you?  I wonder were Mark/Bob/John is now?

Since we are hitting the summer doldrums and the heat is kicking in, I thought I might share a few older gems.

This one got pretty much the same reaction from the wife and I:


Looks like some sort of psycopath or stalker

Got lots of laughs from my spouse, but I pointed out to her "Well, you married him."

More to follow

2 comments:

terri said...

Psychopath or stalker? Nooooooo!

Look at you, all young and green and proud in that uniform!

Let's see some more!

meleah rebeccah said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I think you look SPECTACULAR [and terrified] in your uniform!