04 December 2009

Once in a blue moon (updated)

Temps stared out around 41 this morning and light rain. It's now 34 and the snow just started. Still too warm to stick, but temps are dropping. For once, I am glad to be home camped out on the computer drinking wassail and watching the traffic reports.
---
Looks like squirrel moving day. I have spotted 5-6 of the little tree rats scurrying out in my yard trying to pack it in before the freeze. Dog's going nuts trying to get at them.

----
Addendum:

Seems that somebody is happy with the snow...

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

We are hoping for some snow - some of the rain was almost ice recently. We love snow, and can't wait to see what Custard does this time, he was a puppy last time we had good snow!

terri said...

Check out your snow! That's exactly what it looks like in my back yard right now. We got a dusting of snow one day last week and it has stayed cold enough for it to stick. I'd love it if we didn't get any more, but I won't hold my breath.

Rock Chef said...

Send some this way!!!

meleah rebeccah said...

I am DREADING the snow!