25 December 2015

Joyeux Noël!

Fröhliche Weihnachten Ya'll!





I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holidays!  Now is the time for family and friends to gather together and celebrate the season.   

Danny TESTET: Frohe <b>Weihnachten</b>
Holzstempel "<b>Fröhliche Weihnachten</b>" mit festlich geschmücktem ...


<b>BUON NATALE</b>!! ***






Legal Marketing: Auguri di <b>Buon Natale</b> e Felice 2013

With temperatures projected to be in the high 70's, I don't think we are in for a white Christmas this year.

I'd love to claim that our shopping was done a long time ago, but, I don't like to lie and it just doesn't seem to be in my nature.  Something about hitting the stores on Christmas eve seems to be in my horoscope.  As usual, I am stuffing the bird and wrapping gifts on Christmas morning.  At least my son and his better half are home for the holidays and we get to spend some quality time together (even if he is drinking up my beer).

Have a Merry Christmas!  And remember to save room for some pie!





  


4 comments:

Tee said...

Merry Christmas, Agg! Last-minute-Christmas seems to be the theme among my family and friends this year, so you're in good company! So glad you were able to spend the day with your family.

ShadowRun300 said...

Oh yes. I was last minute shopping myself.
Merry Christmas Agg! Enjoy the time with your son and daughter-in-law while you can. And give your fur babies a rub down from me. I missed being able to watch Chancie open her gifts. So I'm gonna live through you for a while. :)

Abby said...

Merry Christmas, and add me to the list of last-minuters! But it all got accomplished in fine fashion, I'm sure. Nice that you got to spend it with your son and DIL.

Riot Kitty said...

How sweet! Love the dog ones.