Claire's back home tonight. The vet said she came through her procedure with flying colors. No complications and they were able to remove the mass easily. They are sending it off for a path test but the vet said it didn't look bad/alarming so he felt this was more of a cyst/growth, but I'll wait until the lab test come back next week.
Meanwhile, Claire is on the DL for the next two weeks. No walks, no swimming and no baths until the stitches come out. I will take her back on Friday to have her bandage removed. She is a bit groggy and not up to her normal personality, but it may take a day for the effects of the anesthesia to wear off. In the interim, she's getting extra attention/loving.