30 June 2013

Where's Waldo?

Been off the grid for a week enjoying some really, really good beer and some decadent chocolate.  Got to see some interesting sights, travel the countryside by train, sample some new food, meet some unique people.  Ate way too much, sampled many new local brews, ran several kilometers every morning, walked my tail off the last two days exploring the local area.  Two guesses on where I've spent the last week.     

Heading out this morning for the long flight back.  12 hours strapped into a shiny metal tube with 300+ other brave souls as we eat/sleep/read our way home.  Glad to be heading home to my loved ones but I am not looking forward to returning to temps in the 100s.   

Details and pictures (and there are lots) later.

Tot ziens!

5 comments:

terri said...

Can't wait to read all about your latest adventure and see all of the photos!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... tot ziens is Dutch (isn't Google great?) so I'm guessing you were somewhere they speak Dutch. :)
I, too, am looking forward to the details and pictures!

Abby said...

I'm going with Belgium. They drink beer there, right?

meleah rebeccah said...

I am totally-super-jealous and totally-super-happy for the awesome week you had! Cant wait to hear ALL about it!

Rock Chef said...

Were you "In Bruges"? :-)